Retweet Me

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Good Night, Irene . . .

Seriously. Don't swing by, don't drop in, don't stop by. Go to sea. Stay away.

I'm getting ready to get ready for my first farmers' market day of the year and there's this hurricane out there, growing stronger, wreaking havoc, threatening to come up the coast. It won't make landfall here in Connecticut so I am thankful for that,  there could be rain and wind. We're good. We don't need that. Send the rain to Texas.

Anyway, I am wrapping up a few projects. I've got some scarves on the loom, some fingerless mitts on the needles, some display ideas in my head. I've got to buy another ink cartridge for the printer, print out more tags, tag and properly inventory more items, put new items into Square.


Yes, it's Tuesday. Such a beautiful, cool morning. I made good coffee this morning.

Guess it's time to get to work! Maybe I'll surprise myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment