Retweet Me

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Busy, Birthdays, and . . . Beer?

Well, no beer yet. Of course there are festivities on the horizon:


Today is my step-son's birthday! We'll be having a little dinner and cake here and then he will be off continuing his birthday celebrations, I am sure. He's a great, I want to say kid, but he's not! Anyway, he could probably set up a great, stylin' party for you, if you wanted. Happy Birthday, Sean!
And then my husband's birthday is on Saturday. One of his favorite birthday celebrations would be to go on his boat, but it looks like it will rain that day. Plan B has been requested and I am awaiting some suggestions from him.
The boat I like to call Locked and Loaded but it has no name. I took this picture last weekend when we were at Mystic.

On the business front, I had a great day at the Farmers Market last Sunday! Thank you to all who stopped by. I got a couple of custom requests and lots more ideas. Plus, a beautiful, warm, sunny day helps, too!

I put this in Swift Waters last week and it sold already!

And I dropped this off a couple of days ago.


AHHH! Must get to work! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment