Retweet Me

Monday, May 10, 2010

May is Hemp Month

Ok, I have no idea whether it is or not. But I did make some of these for the upcoming Garden Gallery & Gifts show, June 5 & 6, in Broad Brook, CT.

All made of hemp and cotton.
This red one is at Swift Waters.
I also made some guitar string pendants. They are just sitting in my studio, waiting for me to put them on chains and put them in the store.

This one, however, did make it over to Swift Waters. I like the ball ends.
So, I actually have been busy lately with weaving, planting the garden, and playing my guitar. I've learned "Sweet Lorraine" by Patty Griffin, of course, sounding nothing like her and still working on better strumming. But I'm loving it!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for hemp month! Yay! Hurray!
    Oh, it's not that kind of hemp?

    PussDaddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa! No. I don't think you could get anything off it if you smoked 10 acres of the stuff - well, maybe a little, but how fun is that?

    ReplyDelete