Retweet Me

Thursday, June 2, 2011

It's June, It's Time for Gardens, Gallery & Gifts!

The 2nd annual Gardens, Gallery & Gifts is upon us this weekend and I am proud to be a founding member of the group that started this art show.
And now mild panic is crawling under my skin. So much to do. On the other hand, it's like this every time I do a show or the farmers' market. I swear I could have 100 years to prepare and still not be ready. I just had another idea the other day. So today I am going to do it. I'm hoping it will be the start of a new collection for me. I can only do one for this weekend's show, though.

Cottage Feisty Skies
This is a new scarf listed on Etsy. I have a couple more (need to prep my inventory for the show) but they are not up yet. Yeah, I have lots to do . . .

We had a great weekend. We took a ride out to Greenport, NY overnight on the boat. What a great time.

Overhead: "Now THAT'S what I'm taking about!"

That was me as we walked into the new tasting room at Greenport Harbor Brewing Company. Wicked good. And we brought back a growler of Havre Rouge. It's been gone for days.


Alright. Coffee is being consumed. Blog is being blogged. Ideas are fomenting. Mental checklists are having pileups in my head. Time to go. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment