Retweet Me

Monday, January 18, 2010

Good Weekend!

Ok, not much to report on the weaving/creating scene. However, I did work on my business taxes and I think that caused me to have heart palpitations all weekend. (I'm not really finished yet, although I thought I was. However, my husband will check my work, ask me how I arrived at these conclusions, and I am unable to answer. I don't know what I'm doing, although I have all my own numbers. This is a topic for another day. ugh.)

I am back to doing work today but this weekend we took a little day trip out to Litchfield county, hit a winery, Connecticut Valley Winery (excellent Chianti, which we coulddn't try, as they were sold out, excellent Raspberry Wine and Black Bear Wine, which is their port), out to Litchfield, the town, where we watched the end of the Syracuse - West Virginia game (I was born and raised near Syracuse, so SU basketball is a given for me), and tried a new (to me) beer called Winter Bourbon Cask Ale - AWESOME! Slight vanilla aftertase but not sweet. I'm on a hunt to find it. Then a bit of shopping.

Yesterday we had the family over for football and - hey, what do you know, an early birthday party for me! (It's on Wednesday) My husband wanted to surprise me by having my mom come in from Syracuse but she couldn't make it. That was nice of him, wasn't it?

Sorry there are no pictures, again, but I am slowly getting back on track after the holidays, my husband' vacation, his foot injury, the taxes - ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment