Retweet Me

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring is Taunting Us

Here are some scarves from my new spring line I call Cast. The texture and look of the scarves remind me of nets.


Cast at Dark Sunset

New Shoots



A self-portrait wearing a New Shoots scarf and a guitar string pendant I also made (I have to say that I really love that and wear it all the time).

I have more that I will be posting this week. Right now I am waiting for an order of yarn so I can complete the last in this series before I move on to some towels that are requested. I love making these scarves and hope to make more next month.

2 comments:

  1. The scarves are great. I especially like the green and purple ones. :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I have a couple more then on to towels, as promised to Indigo Lily!

    ReplyDelete