Retweet Me

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tis the Season . . .

For a whole bunch of things. I need to work on more Christmas cards tonight. But, in the meantime, I wanted to tell you that for the month of December, Coffee Break Designs can be found in the newest, hippest place in East Hampton, CT, 70 Main Coffee House and Art Gallery. You can check them out on Facebook. It's just opened up and I'm looking forward to hanging out there.

Made a sale on the scarf above! So now I am making more! I really love these new scarves. They keep me interested and endlessly entertained.

This is one on Etsy from my latest set, Cottage Water Lilies at Sunset

Another view.
Wish me luck there! I have more on the loom, as well.
I've decided to do something special for my birthday, which is next month. It really is just for me, as I'm not sure how well it will be received. Ahhh, my family and friends shall be at my mercy. More at a later date. (cue evil laugh)

No comments:

Post a Comment