Retweet Me

Friday, March 18, 2011

Poor Blog

Dear Little Blog,

I'm sorry I have been neglecting you. I'm so happy to see you and know that you are there but sometimes I don't know what to say. I think about you often, though. And I'm usually not for a loss of words, but those words don't often make sense.

Maybe I'll give it a try though (*bling!* That's a light bulb going on.)

I'm happy that I sold a set of my Roaster Coaster this week. I have more to put up and another set to throw in the washer/dryer. We'll see how those come out.

This is new in the shop. I have a blue set of Cottage scarves that are ready to take off the loom. One is off, having been trimmed, embellished with a flower and washed. It's probably dry now and read to be ironed. Three more to go.





Cottage March Awakens

No comments:

Post a Comment