Retweet Me

Monday, August 8, 2011

Last Post . . .

was July 6, I guess? Hm. Been kinda busy. My step-daughter's wedding. My step-son's birthday. My husband's birthday. A week up in the White Mountains. White Water rafting. And a couple of other things thrown in for good measure.

Now it is August. Yesterday the humidity felt like a blanket but I made lots of progress on knitting. My wrist aches but I'll just slap that stupid brace on and continue knitting, weaving, and playing guitar.



Here are two and a half pairs of fingerless mitts I made last week and this weekend. All with Peace Fleece yarn I got up in New Hampshire. All the colors just mesmerized me. I'm going to start the mate to the blue one today. That should finish up the green. It's a little brighter green that my monitor is showing. More toward a Kelly green but not THAT bright. I also bought a skein of  a burnt orange color that I haven't busted open yet!

These will be divided between my Etsy store and at least one other store.

No comments:

Post a Comment