Retweet Me

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Tags!

I need tags for my scarves. So sad, I don't put tags with my company name on my handwovens. I have some but they are white and I'm not sure I want to put white tags on everything. I think I'd rather have the tags match more closely the color of the finished product.

Then I think I'm being too anal and should just go with black.
At any rate, I'm a little tee'd off at myself for not taking this more seriously. I'll get on it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
On another note, the farmers' market this past Sunday was a great success! I sold my favorite scarf along with a couple of others I love (I love them all . . )

"Lost" was my favorite.


"Postscript Weekend" That's my dad as a young man in the picture.

"Iris"

"Outside My Window"

"Gold Diamonds"

And with that, I'm off to make more!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Leslie! Maybe what you could do for tags is feature your little etsy shop banner (which is quite colorful), print them on card stock, then punch out a hole for attaching them. On the back, you can hand write or even print clear "labels" giving shop info and care instructions. :) That way, there is continuity to them and you wouldn't need to tailor them to each piece? Just an idea for you to toy with. Have a GREAT day! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Theresa! I also need labels for my things so I need to get cracking! Thanks so much for your comments and for reading my blog. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete