Retweet Me

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Let The Chenilles Begin!

I just dressed the loom with a striking black and red chenille yarn. The chenille scarves have begun! No pictures yet. However, here are more pictures of a set I finished this week.

Lost handwoven scarf. Tencel and merino tencel.

Lost handwoven scarf

Lost handwoven scarf. Yes, I was feeling very sad that day.


Fiona handwoven scarf. Tencel.


Fiona handwoven scarf.


Fiona handwoven scarf.

Fiona handwoven scarf

Black Like My Heart handwoven scarf. Tencel and alpaca/silk.

Black Like My Heart handwoven scarf.



Black Like My Heart handwoven scarf (same bad day).
Lost is in my Etsy store and the other three will be sent to Silver Circle Studio, Swift Waters, and Indigo Lily.


3 comments:

  1. They are just gorgeous! Can't wait to see the black & red one - one of my favorite color combos. :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charming! you must make a black one for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work. Loved the color combination. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete