Retweet Me

Thursday, October 21, 2010

New Stuff

Hey! Thanks for listening to my songs. I appreciate that. Nothing today, so you are safe.

However, I do have a couple of new items to share:


Knit with Kid Hollow yarn. The next fingerless mitts I make will be shorter on the fingers. They will be better for playing guitar, I think. I thought it was a good idea. If you want to play or take pictures outside, these will keep you hands warm but your fingers free.






These two pictures are the same scarf, not in any store yet. I may take it to a B&M. It's a Barcelona but with squares of yarns in purples, aquamarines, brick red (dark), and teal. The yarns are tencel, tencel/merino, rayon chenille, alpaca/silk. Interesting and I've been thinking about this design for a while.

Thanks for visiting and have a sensational day! hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment