Retweet Me

Monday, October 18, 2010

Rhinebeck!

The New York Sheep and Wool Show in Rhinebeck was wonderful again this year! Beautiful weather, a bit breezy but not freezing and snowy/rainy as it has been. I guess we've been lucky these past couple of years - gorgeous blue skies, brilliant golds, oranges, reds in the trees . . . ahhh. I was so sorry to see summer go but days like that make it worth it.


Ouessant sheep. Very tiny and cute. They look much like Shetlands.

I remember this guy from last year. A Karakul ram. Beautiful and like a big dog. He loves attention.
Nice rack. Beautiful horns on this Angora ram. From Apple Rose Farm.

An angora. Shy but curious.
A Karakul ewe.
My latest creation from yarn I picked up at the Kid Hollow booth. I LOVE their mohair, too. Unbelievable colorways.
My cat, Lucy, loves to lay on yarn. This is a Shetland, silk blend - the yarn. The cat is a calico mutt.

Lucy laying among some of my loot.

The two balls of yarn are mohair from Kid Hollow.


Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment