Retweet Me

Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy Friday!

It's a cold, frosty morning here but the sun is shining and the sky is "bright and wide and blue" (reference to Patty Griffin's song "Goodbye". Whenever I'm singing that in the car and the sky is bright and wide and blue, my eyes tear up.). But I have my coffee and my knitting and I have started winding warp for more scarves. I've been doing more knitting this past week or so. Fingerless mitts and arm warmers. I need to wear my wrist brace (aka "The Club" per my husband) so I can continue to knit and play guitar without my hand constantly falling asleep and going numb.
So, here are the latest items:

SuperGirl Arm Warmers in Raspberry Smoothie

I have fingerless mitts, too but I haven't decided where to put them Swift Waters needs more things and I think my sister of Gwynevere Creations is having an open house next month. Plus, I have more scarves to photograph.

Have a happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment