Retweet Me

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Please Hand Me Another Slate and Chisel. Thanks.

I had good intentions to post a real entry today. But, alas, there goes another stone on the road to hell. Bad internet connection.

I'm working on another pair of arm warmers, posted a couple new ones in my shop, as well as another light weight scarf. Yes, I know, a blog without pictures is good for not much more than insomnia. It would take probably 7,000 years to post one picture.

But, I wanted to write something, so here it is. I'm listening to Patty Griffin's "Christina". Beautiful song.

As you will see above you, I have posted (well, I will try) a new song I wrote. For lack of other things today.

Have a good evening and thanks for reading and listening (if you did).

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment