Retweet Me

Friday, May 15, 2009

Coffee and Tobacco Friday

No, not smokes, but a new crocheted choker, East Windsor Linen Choker, I completed this morning. Again, in the tobacco/ginger color linen. It's such a great color, neutral but not blah.

It's also Coffee Friday with new coffee finds on Etsy. Check out these coffee-liscious selections:


I love retro stuff. This is Vintage Sunbeam Coffeemaster Coffee Filters from Jazzies Junque.

If I was single or had complete control over my domain, this is what I would put on my wall! It's Coffee in the Morning Wall Decal by Circle Line Studio.

I love the Eiffel Tower - with a cafe au lait! Eiffel Tower Coffee Break bracelet by Memai.

I Love Coffee Scrabble Tile pendant by Blue Finger Studios.

I love these! Little beans, too! Starbux Coffee Stitch Markers by Scary Merry.

4 comments:

  1. Your choker is lovely. I think I would spell it choker rather than chocker, though.

    PussDaddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I didn't even see that. Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to get a Coffee Mocha Rush just about now. Still searching for that perfect blend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Owl - good luck on the search for that elusive perfect blend!

    ReplyDelete