Retweet Me

Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Finds and a New One From Coffee Break Designs

Just listed in my shop yesterday is a runner. When selecting colors for this project, I pulled out a variety of cones and put them next to each other to see how they looked.



The result was a group of warm colors with names like champagne, coral, lipstick, and light rust.


The colors are warm, like summer, but so bright, like the changing leaves in autumn.

Now for some great finds.


I want this for my booth at the farmers market! Vintage Wood A-Treat Soda Crate Shelf or Display Case by Ingenuity In Display


This would be great for my garden for attracting beneficial bees. Leafcutter Bee Block by Andrews Reclaimed

I love these floral beads. Garden earrings by Just Darling

Here's a local (to me) artisit, Art Salad Studio. Silver Posies on Lime Green - Fused Glass Pendant My step-daughter bought a couple of pieces from her and loves them.

Enjoy your Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment