Retweet Me

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Yes, I Am Still Here

Working, working, working! And loving it! The Farmers' Market (September 20) was a great success for me. Great weather, lots of traffic and sales. It was so good, infact, that I never got a chance to leave my booth to go check out all the rest of the fibery goodness at the market!
Buffy was a hit. I thought she would be shy - sometimes she runs to the corner of her cage when I bring new people to meet her. But she just check out her surroundings (hay - check. water - check. food - check.) then sat right down and enjoyed all the attention, pettings, even the dogs who came up to see her.

Just got set up in the booth, now relaxing.


Nice picture of Buffy in the afternoon light. Photo by Dorothy Drobney.




Some of my knitted and crocheted cuffs and bracelets (on a beaver pelt, with antlers). Photo by Dorothy Drobney.




More items on display, including some stitich markers from Gwynevere Creations (my sister, Shannon). Photo by Dorothy Drobney


Two week old baby angora bunny a couple of booths down from me. SO CUTE!



This is my latest handwoven scarf, Lost I think it's one of my favorites.


I'm back at the market this Sunday, for Squashtober Fest! And I'm still cranking out more scarves this week for Swift Waters, Indigo Lily, Silver Circle Studio, and my Etsy store. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Buffy is such a little cutie. :) I love that new scarf of yours...the pattern is awesome. Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Theresa! It's my favorite, too - thinking I should make another!

    ReplyDelete