Retweet Me

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Impending Snow Storm(s)

They are talking up a couple or three big storms! We'll see if it delivers. I know big storms and the last one I saw was in Newport, RI in January 2005.

Working away on Blooming Leaf. It's coming along nicely. I have to decide on a color for the second one, as I don't have enough green for two. That's always fun. Playing with colors.

I thought of a nice Christmas present I can make for my husband to commemorate our wedding. It will be nice enough (i.e. not too girly) to take to the office.

I need sales on etsy : ( I'm researching different promotional ideas. I think Swift Waters is doing ok but I only get paid there once a month. I did well for November.

Baking some stollen bread today, maybe cookies. I should take Buffy outside because it's not precipitating today.

No comments:

Post a Comment