Retweet Me

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Another Project Begun!

This was the last of the chenille scarves for the season:









Here is one of the finished pieces on Etsy. The other is at Swift Waters. It's a twill. And it has some stripes in it. Forgot to take pictures . . .

I have finally begun two shawls.







Here I have finished measuring the warp and have tied it up. It's ready to go on the loom. I started threading the heddles, but now I pause so I can play on the computer.

I also have to work with these:

That will be fun.


Here is Buffy, just about grown up. She will be 6 months old next month and it will be time to move her out to the shed. I'm getting wool off her when I brush her. Another project: spinning.




So that is what I'm up to today. I'm at the library "working". For all you people out there who blog and sell online, this is work. Networking, blogging, promoting. When I do this "work" from home I am 1) on dial-up (I know, I know, how archaic), 2) on the slowest computer in the world, and 3) getting heat from my husband who cannot call me on the phone (I don't have a cell phone, but I don't really care about that) because I am on dial-up taking a half hour to upload stuff onto Etsy. Yes, I'm a little peeved at him. That's all I'm gonna say now.

No comments:

Post a Comment