Retweet Me

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Much Accomplished

Ok, I didn't solve world hunger but I got everything done on my list today. Now I'm listening to "Howie Carr" on the radio. Yes, I love talk radio. Michael Savage will be on at the top of the hour.

So let's look at my newest creations. I knitted two bracelet from wire I beaded. That's fun as long as I don't start getting too anal about how many stitches should be between the stitches, what beads, what color, should I use that size . . .STOP!

I went to Beads East in Manchester this afternoon and picked up these goodies:

Yummy! I love the green - chartreuse. This will be a knitted bracelet or three soon. And not to soon for those wishing for spring already! There are firepolish - I love those! And delicas. And green pottery ones. I'm not very well-versed in the whole bead lingo. I just read the labels.

Finally, I must share with you some exciting beads I received today from Field and Sea




Handmade script beads made of paper! How cool. I took them to the bead store so I could find some beads/findings/spacers for them to play with. I had to show the salesperson. She said, I love Etsy!

I don't know what I will do with them. I keep thinking a necklace. Copper spacers? Tear drop beads? So cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment