Retweet Me

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Woo woooo wooo

Ha ha. That's me running around the house like a nut. I'm free! I'm here alone for the next four - count 'em - four days!

I'm sorry. I love my husband and he was in a good mood (must have been the , er, ahem, you know) but, if you read my previous post, you know that I was in a HUGE fight (in my head) with him. We did our taxes this weekend and he just made me sooooo, grrrrrrrr!

Ok, back to running around. I'm gonna stay up late, drink coffee at 9 p.m. if I want, watch tv until my head is screaming, bead, knit, glue, weave, cut paper, cut collage pictures, cut old plastic insurance cards, drill checkers, drill inert bullet, watch out, you may be next.

cue scary music

Oh maybe I'll have a beer. But it's kind of lame drinking alone.

Let me take this time to announce the opening of my sister's new store:

GwynevereCreations.etsy.com




Here is one of her lovely creations. I look forward to seeing more!


No comments:

Post a Comment