Retweet Me

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Cabin Fever

Yesterday I was working on twisting fringes for two shawls when I think I got a case of cabin fever. I tried to tell myself, just keep working, you're almost done. And then I couldn't take it any more. I had to get out of the house. I did a photo shoot at a local site.

The Tower at Fox Hill, Vernon, CT. It was erected in 1939 and is a memorial to all our soldiers.








Here are a couple of shots.

It felt nice, almost balmy at first. But gloves off, taking pictures will put the chill right on. Afterwards I went home to vacuum the truck. On Saturday we took Matt's parents to a couple wineries for wine tasting (change in plans from the snuggle/movie/wine night, but fun!)


Here are Matt's parents and Matt and me at Jonathan Edwards Winery in North Stonington, CT, where we were married last September. And there is Matt and me inside at the tasting.

We also went to Stonington Vineyards in, you guessed it, Stonington, CT.

I have to say I am very partial to Jonathan Edwards. Buttery Merlot . . .

This is all about 10 minutes from beautiful Mystic, where we ate at THE famous, Mystic Pizza - excellent pizza. We also had our rehearsal dinner there.


No comments:

Post a Comment