Retweet Me

Thursday, February 5, 2009

In Motion

I dropped off some scarves, jewelry, slide mailers and two new displays at Swift Waters this morning. Got a check, too!

Deb, the store manager, told me people are looking for shawls. That's excellent. I want input and they have been in the back of my mind. I would like to begin some after I finish the scarves that are currently on the loom. I am also thinking about spring. Colors, styles, something different . . .

And promotion. That takes up time but it had to be done. I love doing it and now I must really finish the postcards I am laying out. I also bought an ad slot in Accessories on Etsy for February 23. Here are my two latest scarves:





The blue one is called Running Away From Home.


And this is Saddleback. I wanted to photograph it with on eof my husband's guns but it wasn't working out too well.

No comments:

Post a Comment