Retweet Me

Friday, February 13, 2009

Prayers

Some prayers for the friends, family and communities of those killed in the plane crash outside Buffalo last night. It once again reminds us of how fragile life is.

Here is the shawl project, making good progress.

Threading the heddles (yesterday):

Weaving!


So tomorrow is Valentine's Day. Matt and I have decided not to exchange gifts. I'm good with that. Actually it was my idea. We are going to cook some food, have some wine, watch some movies . . .

Here's some dessert I thought I would make. It's some kind of pudding cake.

Yes, I made the towel - more shameless self-promotion.

You know, I was making coffee this morning and was just lovin' the beans. The smell, the color. So I took a picture.


Beautiful beans. Coffee in my favorite mug.

From Ireland, a year ago yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment